Thursday, April 28, 2011

TALOtech?? i don't think so.

So Teletech Bacoor branch called last tuesday and invited me for assessment/interview for TSR/I.T. personnel application. And I PASSED. awesome. I arrived there at 8:37 am and met with Fritzie Fauni (gorgeous friend) and Adrian Hidalgo (generous friend). The interview was computerized and recorded so its not that nerve wracking, it lasted for 20mins. whew! i can't believe *cough I *cough passed *cough. Then I waited for an hour again, for the pre-assessment exam that took me 2 straight effin hours to finish. then waited an hour again. just to hear the results, I heard my name called, i swear i can hear a drumroll in my head. hahaha and this gay person from teletech said, "Hi, goodevening! you passed the assessment exam, *gives me the final interview stub, please come back here on friday for your final interview, thank you and congratulations." end of story. haha now i have to study and do well in the interview. btw. due to the almost whole day of waiting for results and assessments, i was able to watch Tangled, Little Mermaid 1,2,3 and half of Tron Legacy at Teletech's lobby.