Sunday, April 17, 2011

New House?

We are moving away from Parklane and we are looking for a new house.

Reasons?
1. Our neighbors are getting into our nerves, videoke sessions 'till wee hours of the morning.
2. My parents wants to venture into a new business.
3. Too many robbery going on. Parklane has become a no-no place to lived in.
4. Termites and Dengue are frequent outbreaks.
5. My mom wants a new home for our baby brother/sister, (we're not sure of the gender yet) because mom is 4 months pregnant. yey!


So we visited an open house at Greensborough, the houses there were ok. But the real issue here is that, I don't want to transfer to a new home because I spent almost 1/2 of my life living here and I'm not used to being far away from mommy lola, ninang and daddy lolo.

Here are pictures from the Greensborough model house, courtesy of sulit.com.ph






The model house has modern minimalism interior design and a very 'chic feel', especially the orange room. The house is a little bigger compared to our current house, it has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a parking area.